Ozymandias

"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare the lone and level sands stretch far away.

My Photo
Name:
Location: bridgwater, United Kingdom

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Friendly town

Excellent leaving party in the garden sunshine. Great to see so many of the new friends that I've made since my move to Bridgwater three years ago along with all the family. Now visiting other friends and relatives on my way to the airport. My boats have been burnt and I am looking forward with both excitment and trepidation to Java.


Family picture taken by Cass...Stephen, Robin, Charlie, Mike, Bec, Katy, Me (eerily looking like a cardboard cut-out) and Hazel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home