Ozymandias

"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare the lone and level sands stretch far away.

My Photo
Name:
Location: bridgwater, United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Planet Bridgwater


Hazel off to work


Car in Denpasar, Bali


My vso bike in Bali


Bridgwater bottoms


Working? in the garden



“It’s summer, warm and sunny, safe to come home” they had said but I arrive in the uk with cold and cloudy weather – it seems that I missed the summer by two weeks! Still its good to see the family again and they ply me with stacks of food and wine….

It is weird being back in Bridgwater, that other planet Java seemed so real for seven months but now suddenly becomes just a passing dream never to be experienced again. Despite having no work to do it was a strenuous and mind boggling experience so I was looking forward to a quiet, relaxing and slow recovery in my garden. Chance would be a fine thing! Seven months of mail from the taxman, different societies that I belong to and even xmas cards to be sorted out. The lawn needs cutting, part of the garden fence has been blown down and I’ve suddenly developed a stinker of a cold.

Anyway I have got appointments with an optician and my doctor this week I’ve nearly completed my vso reports about my project in Java and today it is warm enough to sit in the garden at last……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home