Ozymandias

"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare the lone and level sands stretch far away.

My Photo
Name:
Location: bridgwater, United Kingdom

Monday, December 18, 2006

no report


Photo of the Mayor's house (chairman of the parish council - the 'Dukuh')

left my report behind in the village today so a happy xmas to my readers if I don't get on the net again soon! I may be going to a bamboo beach hut for the weekend but plans can change so easily....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas from here too, cards are coming in to the house, the neighbours and generally all the good people of Bridgwater sending best wishes! Hope you have a good one there and get over your 'winter cold'!

2:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home